Extreme Dueling Academy
Welcome dear friend. We would be honored for you to sign up here. We are an academy of limitless potential, where the sky's the limit. We'll listen to what you have to say anytime you desire.

Welcome To The Number One Dueling Academy In The World!

HomePortalFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Extreme Duelists Testers Office!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
0XxyugiohxX0
Admin
Admin

Duel Credits : 332

PostSubject: Extreme Duelists Testers Office!   Sun Sep 20, 2009 1:07 pm

Hello guys and welcome to the Extreme Duelists Test Room. To be tested to join this dorm you will first have to be in the blue eyes ultimate dorm. And then you can apply here. Just post the same form ON A NEW THREAD IN THIS FORM. You will first have to answer the 10 questions. They are located just outside this thread. In a seperate sticky thread. Copy and paste it then post a new thread with the answers then wait for my response. Then i will tell you what ham to join. Then i will personally test you. After that i will post the results in the results page if you have passed or not. If you did i will automatically add u to the Extreme Duelists Group. And you will be at the top! After you join you will have the extreme duelists dorm to chat in and enjoy!

But remember if you fail then you can only re-take it after a week.
Back to top Go down
spelcaster13

Duel Credits : 0

PostSubject: Re: Extreme Duelists Testers Office!   Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:38 am

but it says we have to be graduates and im not i joined like 1to2 months ago and im only a blue 1/3 soo can i still take the test
Back to top Go down

Extreme Duelists Testers Office!
Page 1 of 1