Extreme Dueling Academy
Welcome dear friend. We would be honored for you to sign up here. We are an academy of limitless potential, where the sky's the limit. We'll listen to what you have to say anytime you desire.
Extreme Dueling Academy
Welcome dear friend. We would be honored for you to sign up here. We are an academy of limitless potential, where the sky's the limit. We'll listen to what you have to say anytime you desire.
Extreme Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Number One Dueling Academy In The World!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Blackwing VS Blackwing

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyrus
Red Eyes Black Dragon
Red Eyes Black Dragon
Zyrus

Duel Credits : 180

Blackwing VS Blackwing Empty
PostSubject: Blackwing VS Blackwing   Blackwing VS Blackwing Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 2:01 am

One of my best wins yet, I used icarus attack and sacrificed my Blackwing - Gale The Whirlwind and destroyed both his facedown defense monster and his trap card, next i used dark eruption to bring back my gale and special summoned him due to eff. Then using all four of my monsters, inflicted 7200 direct damage. The next turn i played delta crow - anti reverse and destroyed all of his spells/traps hen used brain control to take over his bora the spear and killed him in 2 turns XD.
Back to top Go down
spelcaster13

spelcaster13

Duel Credits : 0

Blackwing VS Blackwing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blackwing VS Blackwing   Blackwing VS Blackwing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 11:28 am

thats cool i see u r a redeyes dorm i would love to take u down if u want to duel hit me up we can play for dc and see who is the best see if u can take on my morphtronics
Back to top Go down

Blackwing VS Blackwing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Dueling Academy :: Off Topic :: Game Talk!-
Jump to: