Extreme Dueling Academy
Welcome dear friend. We would be honored for you to sign up here. We are an academy of limitless potential, where the sky's the limit. We'll listen to what you have to say anytime you desire.
Extreme Dueling Academy
Welcome dear friend. We would be honored for you to sign up here. We are an academy of limitless potential, where the sky's the limit. We'll listen to what you have to say anytime you desire.
Extreme Dueling Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To The Number One Dueling Academy In The World!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here is my joke

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheRisenKingOfGames15
Admin
Admin
TheRisenKingOfGames15

Duel Credits : 141

Here is my joke Empty
PostSubject: Here is my joke   Here is my joke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Ok this is my first stand up comedy part

What kind of guy steals ice?! This one guy breaks into the biggest manion while the camera in the kitchen was watching him and in there is 100000000000 dollars in front of the mircowave and the bugular sees the money and goes for the freezer...He dives near the mircowave so the cops thought he dove for the money no....he thought he heard someone but it wasnt anything so he creeps slowly to the freezer....Half way there....Hes there he opens the freezer and there is a pirzed fish for 10000000 dollars in front of the ice...He throws the fish out the window for the cats.he just takes the 1000000000 dollar fish and THROWS IT OUT THE WINDOW! SO thenhe takes the ice box and drives to his home...he looks in the box and its full of water....He was like WTF?! I stole ICE NOT WATER!!!! He gets soo pissed he goes back to the guys house he robbed and complains to him! He goes...."WHAT KIND OF SICK MAN ARE U?!" The man goes"What?" The robber goes"I got into ur house last night through all the traps and dogs....And I get the ice!! I come home and its water!!!" the man goes"U only stole my ice? I..." "I stole ur water somehow not ur ice" "well....let me get this straight U broke into my house and stole my ice/water?! U didnt think of my money or anything?! WHAT KIND OF BUGALAR ARE U?!?!" "Im not a burgular...Im an ice inspector!
Back to top Go down
Zyrus
Red Eyes Black Dragon
Red Eyes Black Dragon
Zyrus

Duel Credits : 180

Here is my joke Empty
PostSubject: Re: Here is my joke   Here is my joke Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 1:44 pm

Lol...........……….…
Back to top Go down

Here is my joke
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Extreme Dueling Academy :: Off Topic :: Funny Things-
Jump to: